Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Failed Resolutions

I want to ask you a question.
Have you already
quit on your New Year’s resolutions?

Were 13 days into
the year and many people I know have already given up. In a way it’s sad. We
make goals only to let them fall to the waist side.

The simple key to
accomplish your goals whether it’s,... fitness, business, or just having fun is “planning.”

Most us lack the
secondary key to moving towards goals, Emotional Attachment. This is the most
important part of setting a goal. If you have no emotion behind what you want
to accomplish, odds are you have already failed before you started.

Use a road map. Your
destination is your goal. The emotionally charged reasons for those goals are the roads to get
that goal.


Example:
Goal: Get fit

Reasons: Will
help me live long enough to play with my grandchildren

- Energizes my day
and makes me feel good all day.

Etc… the more reasons
you have, the easier it is.

Nick Hadl Clinical Bodywork
Home of the *$40 hour session
817.308.9958
Fort Worth


*$40
hour sessions are for Annual members only. Call for details.

No comments: